Technology Project Management
Technology Project Management supports architects, consultants, owners, and construction management. Using innovative implementation of project management techniques and controls we move a project forward on time and within budget. Ferho offers this service stand alone or as part of Prime Technology Contractor services. Whether requirements are short-term assistance, or if a project veers off schedule, costs escalate, communication ceases and productivity slows, Ferho’s experienced professionals will get projects back on track and closed out before litigation becomes necessary.
Elements of the Project Management Process Include:
- Activity and resource planning: define the project’s scope, identify duration and determine available resources
- Control time management: set realistic deadlines and communicate to the teams, maintain a defined schedule
- Contract management: managed request for proposal process, perform contract/ vendor selection, monitor contract status, and sign-off on completion
- Project communication: maintain effective communication and keep the stakeholders up-to-date
- Analyze and manage project risk: identify and evaluate potential risks before project commencement, avoid risks where possible and minimize the impact if unavoidable
- Monitor progress: monitor and analyze both expenditures and team performance, and if necessary take corrective measures
- Manage documentation: ensure fulfillment of all project requirements and record the project history (what was done, who was involved, and what could be improved in the future)
- Maintain budget: control costs by influencing the factors that create the cost variance, manage changes and ensure requested changes are agreed upon
- Dispute resolution: promote successful performance and mitigate risk by communication, coordination, problem prevention and dispute resolution
- Coordinate project activities: identify functional connections that relate to indirect costs and exploit inter-dependencies of activities when scheduling
- Scheduling: control workloads, maximize operational efficiencies, perform resource allocation
- Attend project coordination meetings: attend stakeholder meetings from design, engineering, implementation and completion
- Sign-off on activity completion: verify key project tasks and milestones are successfully completed and document completion status
- Verify contract scopes are satisfied: inspect and audit tasks as completed, compare scope of work and changes to finished product, test and document, gain approval and sign-off from stakeholders
- Project progress reporting: communicate current status, milestone review, progress photos, issues, concerns and resolution plan, budget update and completion tracking progress
- Punch list development: match progress to scope of work, track change requests to completion, inspect environment, audit systems, note any deficiencies and communicate resolution items to stakeholders and vendors
- Change order management: approve concise contract scopes of work prior to engagement; document and submit changes for approval, negotiate options and costs in a timely manner, adjust schedule, resources and communicate changes that affect other workloads
Are you ready to protect your investment?
Ferho knows technology. Ferho knows how technology works and how it should work together to improve functionality in any build. Contact us with any questions you may have. We welcome the conversation.